Cats Litterbox

This is my blog on my trip to America to see my dad and visit all the interesting places around Texas.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ants

There are ants all over our house and I have about 20 bites all over me. Terere seems to be no way to get rid of them. They usualy bite me when I am asleep ans the bites look like mosqueto bites and are just as itchy. Last night a rubbish bag was left out over night and the ants went crazy and were all over the kitchen. The best place that we have found that they don't get to is on top of the fridge. We keep all the cerial there. I opened a packet of pop tarts one day to pind it infested with ants. We bought some ant killer and put it out the front of the house and I think it is making it a bit better but not much. If anyone knows how to get rid of ants than please tell me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

Friday, 16 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home